Times10 is a full service creative agency that delivers comprehensive campaign services to fortune 500 companies. Our office, although casual and fun loving, is highly focused. Our diverse clients range from high profile individuals to fast-growing restaurant chains, from multinational corporations to local powerhouses.
We are looking for an incredibly well-organized Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate has a natural gift for creating schedules, calendars, due dates, milestones, and more as well as the attention-to-detail required to ensure that milestones are met. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of projects’ creative development and production process, ensuring all initiatives are executed on time, on budget and within the established creative guidelines. The position will be based in Burbank, and report directly to the Account Manager.
- Agency experience is REQUIRED.
- 5+ years of media production and project management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of digital/print asset production and post-production, including processes, equipment and software.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Proven track record managing multiple projects in a large organization
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong calendar management including deadlines, workback schedules, and meetings.
- Ability to record accurate and in-depth meeting notes.
- Knowledge of PM software Hive
- Experience sourcing vendors
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Establish scope, production specifications and feasibility for complex, high-value digital, print, photo, video, and social media initiatives.
- Create and maintain production timelines for multiple simultaneous digital video initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate project kick-offs, check-ins, internal handoffs and final deliveries.
- Manage internal and external resources to ensure milestones are met on a day-to-day basis, communicating schedule changes to ensure consistent team alignment.
- Track project progress and communicate status to stakeholders and visibility partners.
- Attend shoots, as needed, to ensure execution remains in scope and that content aligns with the established creative expectations.