Times10 is a full service creative agency that delivers comprehensive campaign services to fortune 500 companies. Our office, although casual and fun loving, is highly focused. Our diverse clients range from high profile individuals to fast-growing restaurant chains, from multinational corporations to local powerhouses.
We are seeking a creative Art Director who enjoys working in a client-focused, fast-paced environment. Top candidates will be able to think strategically and with great creativity, engage tactically, and work with a design-savvy team to devise and deliver engaging digital and print experiences. This position requires demonstration of strategic decision-making, meticulous design craft, clear communication, and exceptionally high standards. Our ideal candidate is a courteous, analytical thinker, confident in their ideas, but cautious in their implementation. Interested candidates must have five to ten years of experience working in a creative, design or production environment. A passion for sports lifestyle brands and street culture is a plus!
- Creative versatility with experience in sport and street culture.
- Ability to oversee and develop the brand strategy and visual language throughout multiple deliverables.
- Experience in bringing projects from concept to completion.
- 5-10 years’ work experience within the design industry.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Incredibly well-versed in print file specifications.
- Incredible attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivated and independent thinker.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and oversee a small team of designers.
- Ability to juggle multiple short-term and long-term projects simultaneously.
- Positive attitude.
- Accepts constructive feedback well.
- Dedicated and hardworking, team player.
- Works with Creative Director and Brand Strategist to develop and execute aesthetic approach.
- Manage projects closely to ensure timely launches.
- Overseeing and managing the creation of marketing and social media design materials.
- Creates content for all social media / marketing efforts; both internal and client-based.